Sunday, June 26, 2005

Detours Drop-Kick Slyders Addition

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

These rock sliders look amazing. Of course, I haven't tested them out yet. I will let you know. I can say this, however; I went to order the Drop-Kick Slyders from Detours Offroad Hardware webpage and there was a note that said they were closed for the month of June. I contacted them by email and got ahold of Mark who said they were shutting down for the month, but since I needed them ASAP, he'd make one more set. Bless his heart. Customer service was A++!!!

These were installed by Dave; C.O.R.E. 4WD (Custom Off Road Enterprises).

Edit: These things are GREAT! I am scratched them all up and they have held up like a champ. A++ recommendation! (Remember to add some no-skid sticky tape to them. It will help on rainy/icy days.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us