Sunday, February 19, 2006

02/19/2006
OBX Day Run

This was my first run with the VBJO Meetup group and I had a great time!

The day before I had stayed up until midnight working on getting my flat fenders on, but it was worth it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

We left the Border Station around eight-ish and traveled south. Maria was our organizer and she did a lovely job with 11 Jeeps in attendance. Jack and Lisa were there and so was Jay. I met a couple of new folks, but wish we had more time to socialize. See, the high that day was about 32 degrees, so needless to say, we didn't spend a WHOLE lot of time outside our Jeeps socializing. The day was not uber-eventful, but we did get some really nice beach photos. Jay got to stretch his legs and try out his new gears for the first time, and I think that worked well for him. Jack and Lisa had a throttle linkage problem which was resolved with a little work. We left the beach area in the late afternoon after a stop at Pizza Hut and got home at a decent hour. So..it was fun! Thanks Maria!!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us